Some users have reported when opening the app that icons are too small. While we have not found the exact cause, here are some steps that may help resolve this issue.
1. Verify that your device software is up to date. If there are any updates available please update to the lasted version.
2. Check for any Body Code app updates from the App Store or Google Play Store.
3. Next check to see that your device settings are using the default screen size. Here are instructions depending on your device.
Android - How to change display size in Android
- Go to Settings app
- Go to “Display” section
- Go to “Advanced” section
- Choose “Display Size”
- Change Display Size settings to “default”
iOS - How to change the display on iOS (iPhone or iPad)
- Launch the Settings app from your Home screen.
- Go To Display & Brightness.
- Tap View under the Display Zoom setting.
- Tap Standard if display is set to Zoomed
- Tap Set in the upper right corner.