How to Restart the Body Code iPad App
Modified on: Wed, Jul 31, 2019 at 5:00 PM
In order to restart your iPad app please follow these instructions.
- Hit the home button once to get to the main screen.
- Hit the home button twice to show the multitasking tray (on the iPad you can, alternatively, swipe up with 4 fingers)
- Tap and keep your finger on any app icon in the tray until the red badges appear and the icons start “dancing”
- Now tap on the red badge for any of the apps you want to close. Please note: this action will not remove the app from your device. You’re just “killing” it so you can remove the “suspended state” and restart it.
- Tap anywhere outside the tray to close it (or, alternatively, hit the home button once — on the iPad, you can also swipe down with 4 fingers).
- Now navigate back to the Body Code icon and start the app.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.