The Letters of Recommendation are simply references that you ask a couple of people to write for you and speak in your behalf attesting to your character and ethic. The current license could be a chiropractor's license, RN license, massage therapist credential, social work degree, etc. If you have any special training with a certificate or license or degree you can use that. Many people do not have this special kind of training before they sign up for The Emotion Code Certification course, and they can use letters of recommendation instead.
Please follow these steps to send us the letters:
Submit Your Letters of Recommendation OR a Copy of Your Current License
One of the requirements for Emotion Code Certification is that we receive EITHER two letters of recommendation attesting to your character OR a copy of your current health care provider license. If you are not a licensed health care provider, or you choose not to submit a current license, these two letters:
* Must be signed by their respective authors
* Must include the names, addresses, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses of their writers.
* Must be from 2 different people that have known you for at least five years
* Must not be relatives of yours
* Must be scanned together into ONE PDF document
* Must have the following filename format: YourLastname_YourFirstname_YourMiddlename-Letters_of_Rx.pdf
If you choose to upload a copy of your license, it:
* Must be current
* Must be scanned together as ONE PDF document
* Must have the following filename format: YourLastname_YourFirstname_YourMiddlename-License.pdf
To upload your letters of recommendation OR copy of your license, just use the form below. We will be notified upon receiving the file.
IMPORTANT: Please use the exact same email address for every step of the certification process. If different email addresses are used the system may not register you as complete.