Direct link to login is www.healerslibrary.com/elearn
If you are experiencing problems logging into the Certification eLearning Center of HealersLibrary.com please try these solutions.
Wrong Username and/or Password
- We have found that the number one problem with logging into the e-learning center is the login ID this is not always your email it can be anything that you set up.
If you have the right login ID
- Try using the Forgot My Password link under the eLearning Log in button, a new password will be sent to your email address, check your spam folder if you do not see it.
- If the new password you were sent does not give you access and you are still getting wrong username and/or password, try to login using a different internet web browser then you usually do. If that worked then you need to clear your Cache and Cookies (see steps below on how to do that) You can also email us at email@example.com and we will re-set your password and let you know what your login ID is and be sure to get you in.
Other things to check.
Your Session Has Expired
Check to make sure cookies are enabled in your browser? You can visit this site, http://www.arecookiesenabled.com/ and if it says No then cookies need to be enabled.
How to enable cookies in Chrome:
- Click the wrench icon.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings.
- Click Content settings in the "Privacy" section.
- Select Allow local data to be set to allow both first-party and third-party cookies. If you only want to accept first-party cookies, check the box next to "Block all third-party cookies without exception."
Try Clearing Your Browsing Data.
How to Clear Your Browsing Data in Chrome:
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Tools.
- Select Clear browsing data.
- In the dialog that appears, select the checkboxes for the types of information that you want to remove. (Make sure to select Empty the cache & Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data)
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. (Select beginning of time to delete everything.)
- Click Clear browsing data.
- Quit and restart Chrome.
If you try these solutions and you are still experiencing Session Expired error please email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
To avoid future issues with the eLearning center please try to always log out after you are finished and do not try to create a new account if you cannot log into your existing one.