If you are experiencing problems logging into the Certification eLearning Center of HealersLibrary.com please try these solutions.
Wrong Username and/or Password
- Try using the Forgot My Password link under the eLearning Log in button, a new password will be sent to your email address, check your spam folder if you do not see it.
- If the new password you were sent does not give you access and you are still getting wrong username and/or password it is possible there are 2 accounts associated with your email address, please submit a ticket so we can look into account issues.
Your Session Has Expired
Check to make sure cookies are enabled in your browser? You can visit this site, http://www.arecookiesenabled.com/ and if it says No then cookies need to be enabled.
How to enable cookies in Chrome:
- Click the wrench icon.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings.
- Click Content settings in the "Privacy" section.
- Select Allow local data to be set to allow both first-party and third-party cookies. If you only want to accept first-party cookies, check the box next to "Block all third-party cookies without exception."
Try Clearing Your Browsing Data.
How to Clear Your Browsing Data in Chrome:
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Tools.
- Select Clear browsing data.
- In the dialog that appears, select the checkboxes for the types of information that you want to remove. (Make sure to select Empty the cache & Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data)
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. (Select beginning of time to delete everything.)
- Click Clear browsing data.
- Quit and restart Chrome.
If you try these solutions and you are still experiencing Session Expired error please Submit a Ticket to Technical Support.
To avoid future issues with the eLearning center please try to always log out after you are finished and do not try to create a new account if you cannot log into your existing one.