Start a new topic

Becoming testable and untestable intermittently!

Hi! Its been just a few weeks that I have started using emotion code and instantly at the first try the Sway Test began working for me. I somehow can't get the hold of muscle testing so far. But since last week, somehow the Sway Test has stopped working as if I have lost the touch with my subconscious. Why is it happening? Is it a common thing? Is it the stress doing it? How can I get into the same mode again where my subconscious was answering me instantly?

Hi Kyle! Yes we can chat on Saturday. Thanks. I'll keep the Skype chat open. Call me at a time that suits you or send me a msg suggesting some time options. We are 7 hours ahead of New York time. I already see your profile on my Skype and sent you a msg yesterday. Did you get it?
If you have time on Saturday I'm more than happy to help
Yes sure Taylor, as soon as I hear again from Kyle! Hope you'll soon find time to help us with your knowledge once again, Kyle!
9374071105 Taylor_casey_7@hotmail.com
Dimple kad awesome question! If you have a minute to spare can you pass the information from Kyle to me and I can pass it to the next person :) thanks so much!
Hi Kyle! Sorry, I had viral fever! Anways, yes thanks, we could talk on Skype. My Skype id is Dimple Kad. Please do let me know the day and time that'll be ok.
Do you have Skype, I'll show you the method for a video call then.
Hi Kyle! Thanks for a very informative answer. I am from Finland. Are you in USA? And do I prefix this number with 001 to call you? Anyway, you could also perhaps send me a short video explaining the other procedure at dirasap@yahoo.com. Thanks a lot once again.
Hi Kyle! Thanks for a very informative answer. I am from Finland. Are you in USA? And do I prefix this number with 001 to call you? Anyway, you could also perhaps send me a short video explaining the other procedure at dirasap@yahoo.com. Thanks a lot once again.

Very good question, The most common reason a method will stop working for someone is that they are out of balance. The easiest way to test this is put your hand on top of your head palm down and do the sway test. If you go foward generally you are in balacne if you go backwards you are out of balance and will be getting the wrong answers during your testing. If you put your hand on top of your head palm faceing up you should lean backwards meaning you are imbalcne and foward means out of balance.

If you test out of balance there are a few ways to get back in balance the easiest is to think of unconditional love and gratitude for a short while and retest your self. If that does not work there is another method that works everytime, however it is hard to explain in writing. You can call me at 971-325-1153 and I can explain it in detail, or video chat and show you how it id done.

Best of luck.

Kyle

Login or Signup to post a comment