Start a new topic

Volunteers

Hello all, I’m looking for volunteers to practice on for my certificate and I’m willing to be a subject for practicing as well, Please leave your email address of add me on skype:alina.machita Thank you so much and I’ll will be happy to practice with you

I would like to volunteer.  My name is Mardy.  You can email me at mardyf7@gmail.com

1 person likes this
Hi Mardy, Thank you so much,I send you an email, thanks

Machina, It's Mardy Farrier.  Did you still need me to be a volunteer?  I have not heard back from you and it's been quite a long time.  If you could please let me know.  Thanks. 

hi Mardy, I send you long time the email,can you email me at machitaalina@yahoo.com? Thank you

Hi Machita, All I keep getting is a message saying you sent me an email.  It is not telling how you would like to proceed.  I am in Rochester, NY. that is eastern standard time.  I don't know where you are but if you would like to call me that would be fine.  I am at 1 585 748-3588.  I work from 2:30 pm to 10:00 pm.  Please feel free to call me so we can make some arrangement. 

1 person likes this
I would be willing to be a volunteer. I also needs a few more volunteers as I am working on becoming a Certified Emotion Code Practitioner! Either way, please email me at abundantbairs@gmail.com Or message me on fb messenger Robin Peterson Bair. Thank you in advance! 
Login or Signup to post a comment