Start a new topic

Returning Entities and curses

I am a newbie with the Body Code and I have a lot to learn. I found out that my daughter who was diagnosed with Pulmonary Hypertension* earlier this year had a curse placed in her left lung. So I went through the directions and released it as per Body Code guidelines. I also found out other members in my family have curses and entities and I would really want to heal them. The curse leaves and returns. And worse now I too have entities that are not leaving me. I believe they are trying to scare me and sabotage the healing. It has been 5 days and honestly as first I was freaking out and I am sure that did not help. Now I have been comforted by prayers to God and reciting scriptures. I feel much less anxious. However, I can’t seem to rid myself of the entities. And if I can’t heal myself, I can’t heal my daughter. So what am I missing? I ask God for knowledge to help me also I can also help my loved ones. * Pulmonary Hypertension is a rare condition of increased blood pressure within the arteries of the lungs which has no known cure yet in the western medicine model. Thanks in advance. Peace and love Please feel free to contact me directly as well
Login or Signup to post a comment