Start a new topic

EC did not relieve pain at all.

My husband woke up with a headache this morning. On a scale of 1-8 it was an 8. I released 41 emotions related to his migraine (which I found to be very excessive) and there was no difference in his pain. I then ran my Magduo magnet over his head and back for a few minutes with still no change. How could this be? 

1 person has this question

Denise,

Releasing 41 emotions at one time sounds excessive. Typically I have seen 5 to 10. Were you working on him as a proxy or surrogate. Maybe the connection was not well established.

Zeeshan

I often see more than 8 - 10 trapped emotions in one area.  At times many more.  41 does not sound surprising to me

Was  the headache still a 8 during the same day??

Accurate answers are received from the subconscious for about 20 min. while releasing 1-10 emotions. Any more than that runs the risk of putting the body into overload . Also allow the body to rest 2-4 days in between sessions.

1 person likes this
It should not even be possible to release/correct 41 trapped emotions in one session! hence the process can´t have been working out entirely. No way you can release that much at once. No surprise there was no alleviation of the headache. Something went wrong with the testing process.

Login or Signup to post a comment