NOTICE: We are experiencing high ticket and call volumes with the launch of DiscoverHealing.com. We are working to respond to everyone but expect slower response times. Thank you for your patience! Click here for Account Overview and Troubleshooting.
Start a new topic

Releasing trapped emotion for my dead grandmother

Hi!

A question popped up in my head about my quite traumatized grandmother (both of them actually). They are both dead, but would it be OK if I started releasing trapped emotions on them by proxy testing? I'm a psychic medium and can communicate to them. 

Best, 

Karolina

Sweden

1 person likes this idea

Karolina,

When I was doing the Emotion Code cert.  I asked if I could work on my Dad - who had expired - and the answer was yes.  I worked on him and his light being has been closer to me since then.

I was under the teaching that you were not able to talk to the dead.  What about cording, with dead people?

In the Body Code - you can work with an 'embodied spirit' someone who was alive and is now dead - and the cording works just the same with either.  I have released a negative cording between a living client and and embodied spirit

Login or Signup to post a comment