NOTICE: We are experiencing high ticket and call volumes with the launch of DiscoverHealing.com. We are working to respond to everyone but expect slower response times. Thank you for your patience! Click here for Account Overview and Troubleshooting.
Start a new topic

i'd like to be a volunteer

happy to be a subject for someoneworking on their cert.

5 people like this idea

Hello, please let me know how to contact you . Thanks 

1 person likes this
Hi, I am also willing to be a subject for anyone working on their certification. Thanks, Pauline

1 person likes this
Hi ! I too would love to volunteer as a subject for anyone working on their certification !
Thanks.

1 person likes this
I would be happy to volunteer for your certification, if that's also helpful to you. 

1 person likes this

I'd love to volunteer as well :)  Contact me at delphin@povn.com   Thanks!

1 person likes this

I would like to be a volunteer as well.   msbond@cox.net

1 person likes this

Volunteers:  Please leave your phone numbers or email address.

1 person likes this

To contact me to be a volunteer for you, my email is delphin@povn.com. Thanks :)

1 person likes this

me too at packrbkr4@msn.com. Would love help following a severly sprained foot and ankle that is still painful more than 2 months post injury.

I'd love to be a volunteer, and then when I've learned, to return the favour.
blithespring@gmail.com

I would love to be a volunteer and I will gladly work with you as well. my email is alternativebenefits@embarqmail.com my name is Nicole Taylor at 908-421-3300. That would be awesome.

I would also love to be a volunteer and I will love to work with you in trading. alternativebenefits@embarqmail.com Nicole Taylor and my phone is 908-537-9192.

I would love to work with someone as a trade to help get their certificates. Nicole at 908-537-9192. My email address is alternativebenefits@embarqmail.com

I and my 20 breeding stock dogs would love to be volunteer if somebody is interested. lark0712@gmail.com

Login or Signup to post a comment