Start a new topic

i'd like to be a volunteer

happy to be a subject for someoneworking on their cert.

5 people like this idea

Hello, please let me know how to contact you . Thanks 

1 person likes this
Hi, I am also willing to be a subject for anyone working on their certification. Thanks, Pauline

1 person likes this
Hi ! I too would love to volunteer as a subject for anyone working on their certification !
Thanks.

1 person likes this
I would be happy to volunteer for your certification, if that's also helpful to you. 

1 person likes this

I'd love to volunteer as well :)  Contact me at delphin@povn.com   Thanks!

1 person likes this

I would like to be a volunteer as well.   msbond@cox.net

1 person likes this

Volunteers:  Please leave your phone numbers or email address.

1 person likes this

To contact me to be a volunteer for you, my email is delphin@povn.com. Thanks :)

1 person likes this

me too at packrbkr4@msn.com. Would love help following a severly sprained foot and ankle that is still painful more than 2 months post injury.

I'd love to be a volunteer, and then when I've learned, to return the favour.
blithespring@gmail.com

I would love to be a volunteer and I will gladly work with you as well. my email is alternativebenefits@embarqmail.com my name is Nicole Taylor at 908-421-3300. That would be awesome.

I would also love to be a volunteer and I will love to work with you in trading. alternativebenefits@embarqmail.com Nicole Taylor and my phone is 908-537-9192.

I would love to work with someone as a trade to help get their certificates. Nicole at 908-537-9192. My email address is alternativebenefits@embarqmail.com

I and my 20 breeding stock dogs would love to be volunteer if somebody is interested. lark0712@gmail.com

Login or Signup to post a comment