Start a new topic

i'd like to be a volunteer

happy to be a subject for someoneworking on their cert.

5 people like this idea

I'd love to volunteer as a client. I find it fun to connect in learning this new skill of muscle testing and using the body code and would be happy to enjoy being a practice client. Please Email or text: baronshen2@aol.com 828-216-5900 ❤

I would Love to use some if you as volunteers to assist me in becoming a Certified Emotion Code Practitioner! Please contact me at abundantbairs@gmail.com. Or text me at 435-272-9111 Thank You so much!!!
I am looking for volunteers, both human and animal, to help me become a Certified Emotion Code Practioner. Please send an email to: abundantbairs@gmail.com or call me @ 435-272-9111 Thank You Very Much!!!

Hi I am very new in this Certification Program and happy and excited that I can learn more in order to help to myself and others

I would like to ask for both to be volunteer  and need someone to work on to build my certification program and become certified 

Please if you are interested in some work with me, you can contact me on my email 

jajesamtanja@hotmail.com or you can text me like a text message on my phone 916 430 8765

1 person likes this

Just tried to post this. Would love to be a volunteer for anyone working on their Body Code Certification. Have worked with others on their certs and worked with new practitioners but finances do not permit me to be consistent.

My contact info is:

Email: LuciHubbard@gmail.com

Cell: 240 478 8602

I live in Maryland.

Thank you in advance - grateful for any assistance and energy work!

1 person likes this

I would be happy to be a volunteer for anyone who is working on their Body Code Certification and is needing volunteers.  I volunteered for sessions with someone who is working on their Emotion Code Certification and he suggested I leave my information here.  I have a large lump on my right side and there are times I also feel my right kidney/adrenal/right side around my rib cage is inflamed. I have a decades long hair loss issue as well.  I have been working with different Body Code and Emotion Code practitioners for a couple of years now but my finances do not always permit me to be consistent. My contact information is as follows:

Email: LuciHubbard@gmail.com

Cell: 240 478 8602

I live in Maryland.  

Thank you so very much in advance!

Luci

1 person likes this

I am a Certified BC Practitioner.  USA  Would love to volunteer as a client to help others with their certification. I know I appreciated other volunteers, especially people I did not know, while I was certifying.  jolmstead14@gmail.com or text to 480-329-0786  

1 person likes this
Katie kitty and I would be happy to volunteer. When I master muscle testing, I plan to pursue my Emotion Code and Body Code certifications and could then return the favour. 

Pamela
writingjoy@eastlink.ca

1 person likes this

I have happy to volunteer to help anyone getting their certifications. I am in Australia, NSW annettea888@gmail.com. I have been doing E Code for 6 years and B Code for 1 year.

1 person likes this
I'd love someone to practice on me please! Dianeo9195@gmail.com

1 person likes this
As soon as I can master muscle testing, I'll be happy to return the favour. Right now I'm happy to volunteer for myself, and also for our newly adopted kitty from the shelter, who whilst in their great care over the past year, was treated for a UTI, had her thyroid irradiated, and had a tooth pulled.(!)  Each day over the past couple of weeks her adorable personality has been surfacing more and more. She can still be very shy and scared, especially of visitors, but is talking more and startling less. She also just likes to follow me around and sit in the same room. By her looks, I think that she might be a Siberian/Maine Coon mix.  

1 person likes this

Dr. Nelson does not take volunteer prior to the webinar. If you would like to have a chance to be chosen as a volunteer, you will need to raise the 'hand' icon on the computer by clicking on it, in order for Dr. Nelson to see that you want to participate.

There can be over 2000 people on the call and Dr. Nelson does his very best to work with as many as possible!

You may want to enter the webinar 15-30 minutes ahead of time as once the program reaches maximum capacity, it will not allow any more lines to enter.

We are glad you will be joining us!

I too would be a volunteer,if needed....I live in Nelson, New Zealand, so those in that time zone may find that convenient.

contact       jonesy1937@gmail.com

1 person likes this

I and my 20 breeding stock dogs would love to be volunteer if somebody is interested. lark0712@gmail.com

I would love to work with someone as a trade to help get their certificates. Nicole at 908-537-9192. My email address is alternativebenefits@embarqmail.com

Login or Signup to post a comment